Lyric under a barline?

From: mdspencer
Subject: Lyric under a barline?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:19:44 -0800 (PST)

Is there any way to attach a lyric text to a barline?

When I use markup on a barline, it seems to place the text above the lyric
track and spacing is calculated separately from the barline. Is there some
way to make a barline us lyric text, use invisible notes to make it look
like a lyric is centered under a barline, or something like this? I guess
I'm not so concerned about it being in the lyric section so much as just
appearing to be in the lyric line.

Thanks for any tips.