Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.2 is available

From: Peter O'Doherty
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.2 is available
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 09:47:46 +0100

Hi Wilbert,

Thanks for all your work on this. It looks great.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find anything in the archives. I installed all the dependencies (including libpoppler-qt4-dev) but when I start frescobaldi the message "Could not load the popplerqt4 module" appears in the right pane.

Can you help? (I'm on linux.)

Thanks,
Peter