Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: GRAEME F ST CLAIR
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:01:25 -0500

Odd result here - I use a browser-based e-mail system (for
the moment), and clicking on Stan's link produces a new
tab in IE 9.0.4, but with no content. Cutting & pasting the link into a separate Chrome works fine.

Also when accessing the e-mail system via Chrome, clicking on the link works fine again.

Rgds, GFStC.

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 08:47:01 -0600