polychords: a working solution

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: polychords: a working solution
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:27:31 +0100

Hi,

For those interested, I've came to a satisfactory solution for me to display
polychords.

Here's a working code, though to be complete, it would require adding all the
possibilities in the exceptions. I'll add the specific chords as I'll need them.
As you can see you have to set two variables when you want to use this
notation, which is done by the macros \cmPoly , \cmJazz to go back to the
default behavior.

Thanks for all the help I received to come to this solution!

Jean-Alexis