Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:15:17 +0000

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:05:03AM +0100, Nils wrote:
> Are you serious? This was the most harmless picture you can imagine.

I find nothing objectionable about it, but we should bear in mind
that cultural norms vary quite a bit; Europeans are generally much
more accepting of nudity than North Americans.  We also have a
fair chunk of clergy using lilypond, and again, different
denominations of different religions will have greater or lesser
acceptance of nudity.

I think the link was fine but it would have been good to add NSFW
(not safe for work); that's the general custom these days to
denote pictures which may be objectionable for some people.

- Graham