Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 03:09:05 +0100

Hi Saul,

2012/1/12 Saul Tobin <address@hidden>:
> I think you commented something like that on an earlier thread. It was a very
> helpful approach, so thank you for the suggestion. I've done precisely that
> with this problem, but, as I described in the original post and my most recent
> reply, each section of the code compiles fine by itself.
>
> Saul
>
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:38:41 AM you wrote:

sometimes it is _very_ difficult to debug a large file. :(
If the way Phil (and others) suggested shows no result, you can try to
make something like a "dummy-file". I.e. delete all music, overrides
etc and introduce first a simple line of music, with \repeat unfold
... into the most simplified score-set-up.
Second: add successive the needed commands to the score-setup.
Third: replace one by one the \repeat unfold music with the original
etc

In the attached file I made a 20-staff-score. Then I tested to add
lyrics and chords to each staff. Third I added alignBelowContext and
alignAboveContext to chords respectively lyrics.
If you compile it, you get a 100-pages-pdf without problems, at least
with "2.15.20"

The only other way would be to post the entire file hoping someone
with much leisure time can help you.

HTH,
  Harm