Re: Slashed beam

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Slashed beam
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 00:28:31 +0100

Hi James, Paolo,

2011/12/25 James <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>

> On 25 December 2011 13:31, Paolo Prete <address@hidden> wrote:
>> thanks Thomas, it works greatly and imho it should be added to the snippets
>> repo
>
> Go for it!
>
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html
>
> James

I only upgraded the old snippet Paolo mentioned in his initial mail,
according to the new behaviour of #{ #}.
Though, that's the reason it can't be added to the LSR. The LSR still
uses "2.12.2".

My own attempt is a little different. In the attached file I try to
automate the slash-setting. If the output is not convincing or someone
wants more control, the second definition of that file may be used.

Cheers,
  Harm