Problems with lilypond and lion?

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Problems with lilypond and lion?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:18:10 +0000

Hello

I am using lion and having some trouble with Lilypond.

When I run it using the application icon under Applications, I get:

LilyPond Error
An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script

ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/objc/_objc.so, 2): Symbol not found: _objc_sync_notify Referenced from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/objc/_objc.so
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

I usually run lilypond from the command line, and with Leopard, I had the following alias:

lilypond='DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH= /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond'

and it worked fine. With the new version, I get this other, different, error:

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../lib//libstdc++.6.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Any hint? Anything I can do to solve this issue? Or the way to go is to.. argh... compile it?

Thank you,
ambs