Re: Search fir notes

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Search fir notes
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:40:11 +0100

> > I would like to look into the score or harp part of Antonio Vivaldi's
> "Concerto en Ré Majeur RV 93" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoWA7iroxA).
> I used Google and also tried to adopt Nick's query from my last search.
> Unfortunately I could not find it.
> >

> On imslp, for guitar or lute, nearly the harp part:
>
> http://imslp.org/wiki/Lute_Concerto_in_D_major,_RV_93_%28Vivaldi,_Antonio%29
>
> Phil.

Thanks for this link. This shows the idea of the melody. Unfortunately the harp
part differes especially in the bass hand. The guitar does not have so low
notes as possible on the harp. Trills are note written. Somtimes the bass and
melody lines clash together in this edition because the guitar is just a
wonderful but different instrument.

Meanwhile I found a sample (http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/13468_Seite_1.jpg) but I am
curious if this is available completely.

Merci,
Helge