Re: how to make a songbook

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: how to make a songbook
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:11:11 +0100

Le Dec 11, 2011 à 11:14 PM, Federico Bruni a écrit :

Il 11/12/2011 22:53, Father Gordon Gilbert ha scritto:
Hi all,

I've been using LilyPond for some time now, always to make lead
sheets, or single- and multiple-page individual songs, mostly for
church use.  I now have quite a store of Christmas carols and similar
which I'd like to do up into a booklet, perhaps printed ;landscape on
letter or legal paper.  I don't need to get fancy with page numbers or
anything like that, as long as all my booklets are printed the same.

I would use just Lilypond.
I made simple books just using \include and lilypond.

To do this, you can check out http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/multiple-scores-in-a-book

Cheers,
MS