Re: Conditionally including lyrics

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Conditionally including lyrics
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:47:15 +0100

Am 02.12.2011 12:33, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Hello Marc,

for me this problem leads to the question how to name variables and how store music. I am using my own functions to store music and typeset it into a template.
IIRC, you posted these functions some days ago – this looks very interesting, but - as you say - cannot handle
lyric/stanza stuff at the moment.

Ideally, I want a template to check how many stanzas are availabe, and do a predefined action with them, either display them as a markup, or add it with \addlyrics to the given melody.
[...]

If this is of interest for you, I could explain it more deeply and do changes from the comments of someone else.
Well, my project is more or less a bunch of vague ideas now - when everything settled down and your
template mechanism comes in handy, I'll give you a call ;-)

Regards,

Marc