Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:44:52 +0200

Il giorno 15/ott/2011 22:13, "Tiresia GIUNO" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:55:01 +0200
>
> I did a fresh install of Wheezy amd64 today. No error till now. Have
> you done a fresh installation or it is an update?

It was an update from v2.12. I had to run a full-upgrade because of some python dependencies.

Also, I had v2.14.2 already installed in my home directory. IIRC, apt upgrade removed the lilypond package in my home. Is it possible?

Anyway, I think I should have tried installing the package again.
I'll try next week.