Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:35:49 +0300

Hi guys,

In order to respond to bug reports in a prompt and efficient manner, we are
seeking 1 person who is willing to work for 20 minutes, two times a week.
Ideally this would be:
  20 minutes on Wednesday
  20 minutes on Saturday
but if necessary we could reshuffle the days.

This job is strictly limited to two 20-minute periods -- spending more time is
neither required nor desired.

Duties are listed here and on additional pages linked from here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/bug-squad-setup

If you volunteer, you are not expected to read any material or do any setup
ahead of time; we expect you to spend the first two or three 20-minute periods
reading the instructions about what to do.

If you volunteer, feel free to ask me anything regarding bug squad setup or
squad member duties.

ps. This is a great way to learn, to get involved, to help the project .)

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk                        "Easy to use" is easy to say.
  Bug Squad                                             -- Jeff Garbers