Re: Request for Engraving Suggestions

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Request for Engraving Suggestions
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:12:34 -0600

On 11-09-26 11:08 PM, Bill Mooney wrote:
Greetings!
Having read the posts about this, and assuming you have upgraded to v14., I can offer the paper-block below, which can be pasted into your .ly file.
I think the values chosen give a reasonable on-page appearance...
Thanks to Reinhold Kainhofer for allowing us use of his code from his website - it is an invaluable resource!
Hope this helps
Regards
Bill

This could also be stored as a paperBlock.ly file and \included as needed. Storing seperately gives you the ability to make global stylistic changes without having to go to individual scores.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.