Begin with a staff bar at left edge

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Begin with a staff bar at left edge
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:30:49 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to add some measures (engraved thanks to LilyPond) to an
existing *scanned* score.
So I begin with a currentBarNumber different from 1, I remove the
TimeSignature stencil at the beginning, etc.
And as there are only a very small number of measures to insert I
compile with  -dpreview  in order to have a cropped image, ready to be
inserted.

What I'd like to get but I did not managed to is to begin the staff
with a _normal bar_ ( \bar "|" ) at the left edge (because these
measures are to be inserted in the middle of an existing [scanned]
score).
I tried to modify the place of "staff-bar" in
  Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders
but I am not able to print a normal bar at the extreme left of the
staff (left edge).

Would you have some advice ?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,