Re: Graphics in markup

From: George_
Subject: Re: Graphics in markup
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, I see, thank you. Another question, then.

\markup { \wordwrap { \justify { The mordent (\musicglyph
#"scripts.mordent"), the trill (\musicglyph #"scripts.trill"), and the turn
(\musicglyph #"scripts.turn"). } } }

produces this:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32435618/1.png

In the music that accompanies the text I used "\override TextScript
#'extra-offset = #'(x . y)" to move stuff around, but using it in the markup
block just gives errors:

syntax error, unexpected STRING, expecting SCM_IDENTIFIER or SCM_TOKEN

and a whole bunch of unexpected MARKUP_FUNCTION and unexpected STRING errors
elsewhere in the music.