Re: Setting arbitrary filename for .midi

From: Javier Ruiz-Alma
Subject: Re: Setting arbitrary filename for .midi
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:30:20 -0700 (PDT)

Not quite what I was hoping for.

I have a book with a collection of scores.  The book is divided into bookparts (i.e. chapters) where I want to force a pagebreak to divide the content.
The pdf output of this book is, as desired, consolidated into a single .pdf file.

However, the .midi files for each score are separately created using sequential numerators with the same filename derived from the collection filename.

What I'd like to do is something like:

collection.ly:
\book{
    \bookpart{  %chapt1
        \score{
              \midi{ /with midifilenameprefix = "collection-nocturne7"}
        }
        \score{
              \midi{ /with midifilenameprefix = "collection-sonata22"}
    \bookpart{  %chapt2
         \score{
              \midi{ /with midifilenameprefix = "collection-concerto9"}

And get files:
collection.pdf
collection-nocturne7.midi
collection-sonata22.midi