Re: Font problem with fink compiled lilypond

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Font problem with fink compiled lilypond
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:28:29 +0200

Am 2011-08-15 um 12:38 schrieb Jean-Alexis Montignies:

I don't see why pango or fontconfig would use this font as I doubt it has the char I'm looking for, may be I can try to remove the X11 folder from the font search path. I'll dig into pango and fontconfig. Henning, would you try compiling a file with that flat symbol 0x266D to see if you have the same issue with macports?

Sorry, that was a misunderstanding - I'm using MacPorts, but not the lilypond port (that's still at 2.12.3), the vanilla download version is fine for me - except problems setting custom fonts (see thread "font tree setting ignored").

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm