Re: font tree setting ignored

From: flup2
Subject: Re: font tree setting ignored
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:00:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I've the same problem. It doesn't seem to depend of the location of the font
(mine are all in the same folder). I deleted OS X font cache as well as
lilypond font cache.

When compiling, I have 3 situations, dependding the font I use :

- it works (TeX Gyre fonts or Futura, for instance)
- it doesn't, but without console message (Times New Roman, for instance)
- it doesn't and shows a message "échec de « (fondu -force
/Library/Fonts/[name of the font]) » (256)"

I guess it's related to OS X Lion (knowing I also have problems with
XeLaTeX).

Philippe