Re: creating images for web pages

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: creating images for web pages
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 07:25:04 -0600

On 11-08-07 08:20 PM, ed stuckems wrote:
Hello:

I'm trying to create images of lilypond output to be included in web
pages.  I've been able to do it but the process is extremely labour
intensive and I've got to believe there's a more efficient way.  Can
someone please comment on ways to improve my process or suggest a
different strategy?

I don't know (rushing to get out the door to work!) if this has already been mentioned, Ed, but here is a link to our Contributor's guide, a section which gives several ways of trimming images of musical snippets to minimal size.  I think you may find what you need here, and in particular, Dmytro's trimtagline script should be useful.

Cheers,
Colin Campbell
Bug Squad
--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
-- Mark Twain