Re: Issue 1724 -> 620 : workaround?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Issue 1724 -> 620 : workaround?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:01:08 +0200

On 24 July 2011 21:46, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Neil!
>
> It works great.  I'll use it as a workaround until Mike's fix is OK and
> pushed.  Thank you Mike too.  Good luck.

I'm sorry, I always report issues and when people suggest a workaround
I manage to find issues in the workaround; but I always need your help
to solve these issues.

I have an arpeggio in my piano score and even with Neil's workaround
the DynamicTextSpanner (cresc.) is left-aligned on the arpeggio, not on
the note head, which is bad.
Someone to bear me a hand with this?

Or maybe I should rest and wait for Mike's patch, hoping it would handle
arpeggio well?

Cheers,
Xavier

--