Re: Polymetric music and page breaks

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: Polymetric music and page breaks
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

When I use \repeat unfold, it changes the time signatures in the parts —
actually it adds them to the ones that are already there. When I only use it
once, it simply breaks the first system.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32000936/Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-05%2Bat%2B6.13.08%2BPM.png

I didn't use \repeat unfold before, because it's not in this snippet, but
seems to work out okay:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/snippets/rhythms#printing-music-with-different-time-signatures

But I see now that that particular global only needs to happen once.

We're getting closer! Thanks...