Re: Frescobaldi on GNOME

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi on GNOME
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:30:05 +0200

Op vrijdag 22 april 2011 schreef Paul:

> I just thought I would check out Frescobaldi from Debian and it won't
> install without LilyPond stable version and a large number of KDE
> packages.  I always use the development version of Lily so the Debian
> install is unacceptable for me.

Frescobaldi 1.2.0 uses some components of the KDE libraries and okular the PDF
viewer. But it should run fine under GNOME.

It is possible to install many versions of LilyPond at the same time and let
Frescobaldi choose one based on the document version, or just set a default
version to use.

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--