Re: Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with twosc

From: Helge Hafting
Subject: Re: Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with twoscore blocks
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:18:38 +0200

On 15. april 2011 12:18, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Helge

Do you still get problems if the \include is moved
to lie within the midi \score block? The file redefines
some predefined commands, eg \afterGrace and \appoggiatura.

I can't have it inside the midi score block - that gives a syntax error
in line 92 of articulate.ly

But I moved the \include so it comes after the layout score block and
before the midi score block. That worked well.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't think of moving the "\include". Being a programmer, I am so used to have include-stuff on top of the file.

Helge Hafting