Re: Old English font for titles

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Old English font for titles
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:24:14 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Conrad" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "LilyPond User" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 10:11 PM

I finally got a trivial test file.  It's a dumb error in my markup.  If
you balance the open parenthesis in the composer name with a close
parenthesis, you don't get the problem, but if you use the close curly
bracket, as in the attached file, you do.

Thanks, Laura. This stopped working between 13.47 and 13.48. Not sure if this counts as a regression, since I'm not sure it was supposed to work before, but it'll start as a regression.

Phil Holmes