Re: Last line doesn't wrap

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Last line doesn't wrap
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:33:33 -0400

Paul,

A good scan through the manuals would be the best place to start in
order to figure out how to place a second verse in there.

My quick thought (I've never actually done this before) would be to
have the second verse in its own section as follows:

 texttwo = \lyricmode  {
        Here are some more words for the se -- cond verse
 }

And then add the following line to the \score section below the similar line:

\new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \texttwo

If you do that now, the words will appear right at the beginning of
the song, but there is a way (look it up -- I haven't figured that out
yet) to make these words delay till measure 18.

You might also want to add  \markup^ {D.S.} at the end, and a \segno
at bar 18.  And I'm thinking that you sing the beginning as a refrain
at the end, right?

I wouldn't mind a copy of your finished code.

Good luck! :-)

Blessings,

Gordon+

--