Re: Can't get after-title-spacing to work (version 2.13.55)

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Can't get after-title-spacing to work (version 2.13.55)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:42:40 +0300

On Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:22 Brent Annable wrote:
> Hello everyone,
Hi!

> I'm trying to get some extra space between my header block and the first
> system of my score, but I can't seem to get after-title-spacing to work. I
> see that previous users have had this problem, and the problem usually
> seemed to be the installed version. I am using the most recent (unstable)
> version, but I still can't get the following to work:
>
> \version 2.13.55
> \paper     {
>                 after-title-spacing = #'((padding . 3))
I guess it's markup-system-spacing now.

markup-system-spacing #'padding = #3

Theck the docs for that, please.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.