RE: lilypond v2.13.54

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: lilypond v2.13.54
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:58:55 +0000

Janek,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Janek Warchol
)Sent: 21 March 2011 06:29
)To: Phil Holmes
)Cc: address@hidden; MING TSANG; Bugs
)
)Hi,
)
)2011/3/17 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>
)>
)> It looks like the LilyPond installation is no longer adding the path
)> to the executable to the Windows PATH.  I have installed .54 and don't
)> have it on my path.  For me that's actually good - my PATH variable
)> overflowed and I lost all the ones I wanted.  However, for people who
)> rely on the command line, it'll mean LP won't run.
)> Can someone check whether this has been changed in the Windows
)install?
)
)I recently uninstalled 2.13.53 and installed 2.13.54 on my WinXP machine
)and it worked both from command line and by double-clicking.
)

What does your PATH command show when you run it in a CMD window. Does it show
two LilyPond path statements or just one?

Also did you use 'control panels>add/remove programs' or run the uninstaller
directly (they should do the same thing but it is interesting to know).

James