Re: filename in markup

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: filename in markup
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:41:46 -0000

Hi Mike

Time to eat humble pie :)

Here's the output from command line on Windows Vista:

C:\Users\Trevor>lilypond foo.ly bar.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.13.53
Processing `foo.ly'
Parsing...
error: program too old: 2.13.53 (file requires: 2.13.54)
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `foo.ps'...
Converting to `./foo.pdf'...
Processing `bar.ly'
Parsing...
error: program too old: 2.13.53 (file requires: 2.13.54)
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `bar.ps'...
Converting to `./bar.pdf'...
error: failed files: "bar.ly foo.ly"

It works exactly the same in the bash shell that comes with mingw.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>