How to print to \score { } constructs next to each other instead of unde

From: James Lowe
Subject: How to print to \score { } constructs next to each other instead of underneath
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:43:47 +0000

\new Staff { \bottom }

}

\score {
<<
\new Staff { \top }
\new Staff { \bottom }

}

---

This prints 3 grouped staves underneath each other, how would one go about
getting them so the three scores are running left to right instead?

I have tried things like

\score {
<<
\new Staff { \top \stopStaff s1 \startStaff \top \stopStaff s1 \startStaff \top
\stopStaff s1 \startStaff \top }
\new Staff { \bottom \stopStaff s1 \startStaff \bottom \stopStaff s1
\startStaff \bottom }

}

But I have to then fiddle with 'forceClef' and 'full size clef' and even then
the clef is behind the barline that gets printed, I could then remove that bar
line manually but then it starts to get a bit complicated. So I just wondered
if there was a way to tell LP to print a new \score to the right instead of
underneath the one before it?

Thanks as usual for your time.

James