How do I Invoke midi2ly in windows?

From: Philippe
Subject: How do I Invoke midi2ly in windows?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:22:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everybody,

I 've tried to use the midi2ly function in windows to convert a midi 1 file into
a ly file.

I typed in the command line something like:

midi2ly.py --allow-tuplet=8*2/3 C:\Documents\test.mid

Actually I tried many ways to invoke this command. But in the end, the command
line always answers something like that:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\midi2ly.py", line 991, in ?
    main()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\midi2ly.py", line 989, in main
    convert_midi (f, o)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\midi2ly.py", line 810, in conver
t_midi
    for (dur, num, den) in global_options.allowed_tuplets:
SystemError: /main/src/gub/target/mingw/src/python-2.4.5/Objects/listobject.c:25
5: bad argument to internal function

I am not getting any ly file anywhere.

I searched on the internet how to do, but I can't figure it out and I am
stucked. I noticed that many people had problems to understand how to use this
function.

It would be great if some people who know how to invoke midi2ly and reach to use
it could tell what they exactly type into the command line to have a positive
result.
Could you please do that?

Philippe