Re: Confusion about beaming

From: Michael
Subject: Re: Confusion about beaming
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 22:07:46 -0700

No problem. :)

Regards,

Michael Morales,
address@hidden

On 9/6/2010 10:06 PM, Marc Schonbrun wrote:

On Sep 6, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Michael wrote:

What I've normally done to make it clear is place the [ bracket directly after
the first d. See below.

\relative c' {
c8 d[ e f g a b c]
}

I feel this helps the clarity of the code, but this is what I do, I'm unsure of
anyone else.

Regards,

Michael Morales,
address@hidden

Michael,

It's a small tweak, but it does help. Thanks.

Marc