Re: Piano Staff: Templates: Centered Dynamics.

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Piano Staff: Templates: Centered Dynamics.
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

Ferran Auban wrote:

> I have seen a Template here:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Piano-templates.html
>

> that could make a score with centered dynamics. However, my score
> definition (a piano Staff with 2 staves and 2 voices each) is completely
> different to that of the example. I have tried to adapt it to my file but
> without success.
>
> Could you tell me how to adapt it so as to enable me to put a "dynamics
> voice" to it like that of the example (  dynamics = {  s2\fff\> s4 s\!\pp
> }  )?

what is so different with your code?

if you follow the templates' example you should get it:

dynamics = { … }

\score {
  \new PianoStaff = "PianoStaff_pf" <<
    \new Staff = "Staff_pfUpper" << \global \upper >>
    \new Dynamics = "Dynamics_pf" \dynamics
    \new Staff = "Staff_pfLower" << \global \lower >>

  \layout { }
}

it doesn't matter if you have several voices within each Staff!