Different Raster Size for every page

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Different Raster Size for every page
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:29:53 +0200

Hello list,

I recently worked together with a publisher who said he can't understand that
there is no option in any notation-software that allows having different raster
sizes (means scaling of objects) for every page.
It is not on me to judge if this is wise, from a typographers point of view,
but I'm sure there is music that benefits of that.

What about lilyponds possibilities (or opinions) about this issue?

Nils