Re: FW: A later note's stem can be to the left of an earlier note's ste

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: FW: A later note's stem can be to the left of an earlier note's stem
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:40:29 +0100

On 9 June 2010 18:19, Richard Sabey <address@hidden> wrote:

> The example I gave isn't the actual music I'm trying to lay out! It is just
> a small test example crafted in order to show the effect of the bug.

Can you post a minimal example which actually shows the bug though?
If this proves too difficult, I'd be happy to check over your full
score (privately if you'd prefer not to post it on lilypond-user);
otherwise it's going to be difficult for anybody to fix the bug.

We really need an example on the bug tracker which verifies the
existence of the bug (which the test example doesn't).

Thanks,
Neil