Re: Multiple dots and tremolo

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: Multiple dots and tremolo
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:48:11 -0700

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 3:13 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I already finished the engraving using Jay's technique.
> Thank you very much anyway.

Thanks for that snippet Kieren! I need to keep the
ly:text-interface::print in mind more often.

Antonio,

I'd suggest using Kieren's solution instead. It does things that a
pure markup solution can't do very easily (like aligning correctly
inside the staff, and automatically moving above or below a note). Two
things it needs:
- Automatically figure out how many staccatos to insert
- Non-hardcoded centering

I'll take a look at these tomorrow. I don't think these are terribly
difficult problems.

-----Jay