Re: odd time signature.

From: Philippe Hezaine
Subject: Re: odd time signature.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:05:45 +0100

Trevor Bača a écrit :
Hi Philippe,

Nice rhythms :)

What is confusing about the previous thread?

Trevor.

Hi,

As I said perhaps I don't understand very well the purpose and I need some enlightenment. Why to write a 4/5 time signature if you find the resulting audio are the same with a 4/4 time signature?
Hence the midi file and the Ars nova (=> Ars subtilior) remark.
I hope I don't annoy you.
You know, this previous thread is one of the seeds amongst others of the Gigsaw's primitive idea.
Regards.
--
  Phil.