Re: left-margin and shortInstrumentName

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: left-margin and shortInstrumentName
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:19:08 +0100

I don't know if it's changed in the development version, but it used to be that instrumentName and shortInstrumentName never respected the margins, and you'd have to adjust the margins accordingly. For example, if you add indent = 0 to your /paper block, you'll notice that nothing stays outside of the margin. Or if you change the instrumentName or shortInstrumentName to an extremely long string, e.g., "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"