lilypond tool and MidiInput

From: David Santamauro
Subject: lilypond tool and MidiInput
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:30:20 -0500

Hello all (new subscriber),

I'm a new lilypond user and am quite enthusiastic with my initial
attempts. What a wonderful tool! One thing that tripped me up is
speed of input so I did some research and found in the archives a
post [1] that introduced a nice plugin for jedit that allowed one to
input notes via midi keyboard. I think this is fantastic, thank you
Andres Hawryluk (better late than ever, I guess).

I noticed, though, that the plugin isn't 'jack-aware'. So I wanted to
grab the source code and try to add that functionality (somehow with
jjack) but the link [2] I found doesn't work.

So, 2 questions: 1) Is the source code still available? and; 2) would
anyone (Andrew) mind me fiddling with it?

thanks

David

[1]
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/address@hidden/11109881.html