Re: svg output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: svg output
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:57:04 +0000

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 04:27:26PM +0200, Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote:
> For instance: "In the ancient-accidental.ly regtest, the accidentals for
> hufnagel and **MENSURAL** look exactly the same.  Shouldn't they be
> different?" I don't know actually.

Well, ignore any regtests that you have no clue about.

That said, in our hypothetical bug, it should be pretty clear -- I
don't know anything about ancient accidentals, but since the text
implies that ABC style is different from XYZ style, if I can't see
any visual difference I'll ask if it's a bug.

Cheers,
- Graham