Re: override lyric font size

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: override lyric font size
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:49:15 -0000

You're relying on several short-cuts here,
which occasionally do not work the way you
expect.  When inexplicable errors occur it
is often useful to add all the \new ...
commands explicitly.

Also the syntax of the override command is
incorrect.  As Mats said, most of the problems
will go away if you read the Learning Manual
(again, if necessary) and apply what you learn
there.

Slightly trickier is changing the fontsize of
all Lyrics (only).  The easiest way is to set
the fontsize of LyricText in the Score context.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerard McConnell" <address@hidden>