Re: "Ancient and modern from one source"

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: "Ancient and modern from one source"
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 14:22:27 +0200

У пт, 2010-01-08 у 18:57 +0100, C.Flothow пише:
> Editing ancient music often implies that you have to halve note values
> to make the score readable for modern musicians.
> On the other hand it is much easier to correct your score if you can use
> original values (and sometimes you want to use both versions anyway).

Recently i've written this email:

I used \looksFaster exactly for this need: i've typed and corrected a
score with breves and then asked lilypond to do it twice (and, possibly,
twice again) faster.

\looksFaster { \time 3/2 \sopranoOne }

or even

\looksFaster { \looksFaster { \time 3/4 \sopranoOne } }

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk