blocking midi output of included files

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: blocking midi output of included files
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 11:42:03 +0100

I have several files who have the \midi block and I have included them in a new file - book.ly - (which, surprise surprise, I use to produce a book).

I need the midi block in each file, because they are still in progress and I have to check the music. But I'd like to tell LilyPond to not produce new midi files when I compile book.ly

There's a way to do so?

Thanks for help!

Federico
--