Re: No Work!

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: No Work!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:33:53 +0100

Have you tried any of the methods that don't include using the built- in editor? It's designed to make an introduction to lilypond easier, but in your case, that hasn't worked. That having been said, the editor that ships with lilypond is slightly less useful than using TextEdit, so you may be better off using jEdit or another editor that has integrated lilypond support. Can you compile a file using Terminal?