Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:45:51 -0000

Glendan

The 'force-hshift override only works if a collision has been detected and it seems that a collision is not being detected here, even though there clearly is one. I suspect, but have not investigated in detail, that it may be due to the nested voices.

Here's a kludgey workaround that might be acceptable:

%         \once \override NoteColumn #'extra-offset = #7.5
        s2*1/256 gis2*255/256

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glendan Lawler" <address@hidden>