Re: song problems

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: song problems
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:04:03 +0100

Daniel Hulme schrieb:
[...]
O    Sorry, but my music-reading friends and I think the default-option
bar lines are ugly--we've never seen any so fat!
Out of interest, are you looking at these on a screen or a print-out? I
find when I'm looking at my part on the screen, PDF readers tend to
thicken the bar lines so they're at least one pixel wide, but then they
come out fine when I print the file.

evince displays the bar lines way too thick (both on screen and on paper),
this is a known bug (of evince, not lilypond!).

Marc