Re: website so close, and yet so far

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: website so close, and yet so far
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:29:54 -0400

Hi Graham,

-    Introduction->Alternative input
  Apparently, nobody knows what Denemo is.  (or else nobody can be
  arsed to send me a bloody two-sentence description)

I don't know what Denemo is, and (to be honest) don't really care.

-    Introduction->Alternative input
  Apparently, nobody knows what emacs or vim are.  (or else nobody
  can be arsed to send me a bloody two-sentence description)

I know what emacs and vim are, but wouldn't use them if my life depended on it — and therefore am not the person to be arsed to BLAH BLAH.

-    Introduction->Features
  Apparently, nobody is capable of reading three webpages,
  comparing them to a third webpage, and giving an opinion that
  "yes, the new website looks good" or "the new webpage should
  also mention XYZ".   (or else nobody can be arsed...)

This paragraph doesn't even make sense to me, and I can't be arsed to parse it.

-    Community->Authors
  Apparently, nobody is capable of cutting and pasting together
  some text.  (or else...)

Ditto.

Just answering in kind!  =)
Kieren.