Re: Transpose for pattern sheets

From: Peter Berlau
Subject: Re: Transpose for pattern sheets
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:20:36 +0200

Hi Tim,

I have corrected the range to be playable for saxophone.
I do step chromatic because, however, I faster memorize patterns if I
exercise in that way.
After that I vary intervalls as Dick Grooves practice templates ;-)

My saxophone hero is Sonny Rollins, I also like Dexter Gordon and
Jerry Bergonzi very much and Seamus Blake, Wayne Shorter and many
others also.

I just figured out some Coltrane patterns to lock to his structures,
especially "Giant Steps" period, the permutation stuff ;-)

Keep swingin'
Peter