Re: e-books

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: e-books
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:47:23 +0200

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Hi,

Any e-book owners around here? I was wondering if e-books can be of any use for lilyponders, now or in the future. For example: to read and search in the documentation, to view PDF scores ?

what does you mean with ebook owners?
maybe ebook readers (such as Kindle, iLiad, etc.)?
if so, I have an iLiad but it's good for books, not for scores

but there is also an (expensive) ebook reader by iRex which seems to display A4 papers very good

--
Federico Bruni  |  http://www.gnurag.net/blog/

LibrePlanet Italia
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanetItalia