Re: Jazz combo example?

From: ajb
Subject: Re: Jazz combo example?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:53:43 -0400

G'day all.

Quoting Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden>:

Looks nice.

Well, kind of. :-)  I didn't go to a lot of trouble, so there are a few
notable weirdnesses, such as accents clashing with phrasing marks.

Incidentally, it's also a great example of how the 15 voice MIDI limit has
this tendency to bite you if you have too many instruments.  If anyone has
any suggestions as to what to do about this, I'd appreciate any advice.

Source code please, or at least a selection of the source code ?

Here's a cut-down version:

    http://andrew.bromage.org/music/inthemood.ly

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage